Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

4.12.2011

GIRL! Let Me Tell You!

  • Okay peeps. Let me TELL you what ticked me off this weekend. Well, first off- I will NEVER, NEVER, never go to Chili's Bar & Grill -- EVER again (in my entire life). Conveniently Hubbs and I have a Chili's about 5-6 miles from where we live, and we used to go often and haven't been since I started WW. So, Saturday after weigh in, I hadn't seen the hubbs in a few days due to work and we decided to go there.
  • Yea.....ummmm have you ever seen their Nutrition Facts? Why don't you go ahead and look up what you would normally eat at Chili's and you probably WILL NEVER go back! click here:
  • http://www.chilis.com/en/nutritional%20information/chilis_nutrition_menu_generic.pdf
  • So. I know on WW that you must PLAN to be successful, however we went on a whim and I decided to order the big mouth bites- (mini cheese burgers) so....yea- THANK GOD I only ate 1/2 (2 small burgers)! According to the nutrition facts, an entire plate with ranch-- which I didn't have, and (I don't know if the fries were counted in the points value) but it was all 50 points and look at the FAT in all of their items! YES 4 burgers fries included, again I am not sure, but it came to 50 points! W.O.W.
  • I ate 2 without ranch and no FF. I counted the two burgers for 20 points. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD EAT FOR 20????? HELLO!!! So, Girl, let me tell YOU~ and anybody else out there reading my blog-- STAY THE HECK away from Chili's Bar & Grill.

2 comments:

  1. I used to get their southwestern egg rolls and sometimes even the chicken fried steak (2010 with mashed potatoes and corn!!) and I'm guessing that was well over the 50 points! Some restaurants are just tough to go to. OMG, i just looked up their salads..."Fresh take" and the 2 I like are 1000 and 1400 calories!! I think I'm nauseous just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's horrible- no wonder I am huge! I could probably had a steak for cheaper points!

    ReplyDelete