OH EM GEE! I cannot wait until this weekend! My official 2010 Spring Break starts! I have a major to-do list though...and I am pumped up about all my "shabby chic projects"! I love making lists (it's executing the list that's the problem!) OH-Key-Doo-Key here it is:
1. paint my porch floor (Whipped Apricot- which is a yellow-y cream) and door (it's called hanging vine- a deep teal) I cannot wait to make my grey cottage more cottage-y!
2. find a cute table for my porch and spray it white
3. paint my antique dresser - color, TBA?
4. paint my bedroom chocolate brown and accessorize with all things white
5. work in my flower beds Hopefully I can get these projects completed- with the help of a good sister (A Lang) elle-oh-elle!SPRING HAS SPRUNG IN GG's HOUSE!