Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

3.17.2010

Endless days of Exercising...

It's march...my theme this month was "MARCH into fitness" the problem is...well, that I am no more fit today than I was on March 1st!? My endless days of exercising consist of 5days of cardio and 3 days of 1 hour weight training...so why do I look the same? So many people can drop 15-20 pounds in one month...NOT ME! It doesnt matter what I eat it literally sticks to my body- I can weigh in the morning and after breakfast I'm two pounds more! It is frustrating to spend hundreds of dollars in training with out results. So my "March in to fitness" theme for the month has NOT been successful! It was more like "MARCH into frustration" for me!!! What was your theme this month? MARCH into _______________? Were you successful? Have a fab day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I totally understand were you are coming from. It is very hard to loose the weight but man it is easy to come back on. I have battled with my weight for many years and I am sick of it just like you are. I never told you this and your posting today made me recall a memory from our retreat. It was about dinner time, when I heard some of the ladies (retreatants) talking about you. They were mentioning how bubbly you are and how beautiful you looked. It brought on a huge smile because you are. You are so caring, giving, funny, and down to earth and YOU are beautiful. So don’t get discouraged just take one day at a time, with one foot in front of the other. You will succeed just stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Godly Gaudy GirlMarch 17, 2010 at 11:05 AM

    Thanks kimmy- that really made my day :) You are a great, beautiful friend yourself...I'm glad that we met- hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are awesome don't think any different. Just embrace what God has given you. I know you are frustrated, but one day you will look up and think how did I lose all this weight! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I Love you Sis!

    ReplyDelete